Terms and Conditions
- About Grandma
- The company is based in Malmö. The company's address is Zenithgatan 18.
- If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details, and we will hear from you shortly.
- When you complete your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation, you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If something is wrong with the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-4 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than Monday after.
- If delays in the delivery should occur (without us notifying you of longer delivery time) you should contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are including 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Return Policy
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a legal 14 day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you received a product that you have ordered.
- You must report that you regret it. The message should be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and goods return to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the legal 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for the return shipping, delivery and conditioning of the products when returning, the products should, therefore, be sent well packed and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product.
- Products that have the character of sealed sound or picture recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to the service commencing without a right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can rapidly deteriorate, such as food.
- Loose numbers of newspapers or magazines.
For more on the legislated right of withdrawal, see here .
- Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or misdirected when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been detected.
6.1 How do you go about complaining?
- Any faults and defects must always be complained to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and description of the error.
- If we fail to fix the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any liability for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's current (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for any changes to products / product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product information
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this website as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products, as a certain color difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try the best way to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Cookie Information
- Personal Data
- By shopping at Grandma you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We safeguard your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Grandma is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in the occasions when you have wanted newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below is a summary of how we, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), store and process your data.
- 10.1 What is a personal information?
A personal information is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- 10.2 What information do we store?
To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service) we store your first name and surname, address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under the Accounting Act, for example.
- 10.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made after your consent.
- 10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is the first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identification number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to carry out the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers (payment services) that we use are: Klarna, Swish, Kort.
- 10.4.2 Shipping companies
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, surname and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: Postnord.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, first name, last name and e-mail address are shared with our newsletter supplier. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use to send out newsletters.
- 10.5 The right to access
You have the right to obtain extracts of all information that is about you from us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- 10.6 Right to correction You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to supplement information that is defective.
- 10.7 The right to be forgotten At
any time, you may request that the information relating to you be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to erase, such as if it is to be retained because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Responsible for data protection
Grandma is responsible for storing and processing personal data in the online store and ensuring that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to safely store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords.
We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is run by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the customer's customer service and the customer, you, as a customer, can contact the General Complaints Board, see arn.se online via the EU Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http : //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.